[3830] JARTS N2FF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2ff@optonline.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS N2FF Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:46:36 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: N2FF
Operator(s): N2FF
Station: N2FF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: East Williston, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 8

   80:    0    0     0
   40:    6   15     6
   20:   35   89    27
   15:  145  419    62
   10:  107  300    50
------------------------
Total:  294  823   145  Total Score = 119,335

Club: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

Comments:

My grand daughter and I were sharing the station but each submitting a single op
log.  We switched on and off. Altogether we made 465 QSOs.  The best fun was
watching her work another 14 year old girl in Spain.  The EA gal got confused
when she received back a 599 14.  It took about five oever before the
Spanish station realized there was another 14 year old girl in the contest.
There was also a 14 year old English boy operator my granddaughter worked.  We
all had a great time with fantastic conditions.  There were so many JA station
on ten and fifteen both days.  I even worked China.  He was loud and more
importantly he copied me.