[3830] NyQP NT2A MobileMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nt2a.nyc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NyQP NT2A MobileMixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 19:12:35 -0700
                    New York QSO Party

Call: NT2A
Operator(s): NT2A
Station: NT2A

Class: MobileMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0       0
   80:   28     0       0
   40:  257     0       0
   20:  139     0       0
   15:  103     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
  222:    0     0       0
  432:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:  527     0       0  Mults = 71  Total Score = 74,834

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the organizers of the QSO party and my wife Lucy, KC2ILN, who
heroically led the car through NYC traffic day and night. The traffic was
particularly strong in the Bronx and in NJ during the move from Rockland County
to New York, NY. The night before the party, my TarheelLittle II wished me a
long life and died, when I tryed to get resonant on 80m. Had to get my old
reliable set Hustler antennas and replaced periodically to their seats. I used
an additional battery for transceiver and also had a problem, because the
on-board battery connected in parallel via the cigarette lighter did not charge
it too quick. Power dropped from 100 to 60 W and, I suggest, the CW tone was not
very good. So my fault. I should had been prepared more thoroughly.