[3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3PP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:17:07 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    5     3        4
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   37     9       32
   20:  120    30       70
   15:  108    26       71
   10:  337    31      117
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Sigh! Work botched my weekend in a big way! :-( It's a good thing I like my job
and it pays well!

All of this was just Saturday in spurts totaling a little over 9 hours. More
work needs to be finished tonight, and tomorrow is a total bust, so I'm done.
Condx were VY FB on 10m! Made DXCC on that band in only three hours of
operating! I don't think I've ever done that before!

75m antenna is fubar. It's sending too much RF into the shack (only that band)
and it locks up my computer even barefoot. No success there and not much
nighttime operating to try more.

Log has been submitted to CQ! I made the deadline!

Thanks as always to everyone!! Fun while it lasted!