[3830] CQWW SSB LA6YEA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la6yea@yahoo.no
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB LA6YEA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:06:40 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: LA6YEA
Operator(s): LA6YEA
Station: LA6YEA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2840    37      132
   10:
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Great weekend, and lot of fun. First time in a while we didnt go for multi
single from here with our clubcall LN3Z. So I figure I go for a 15m single op
effort. And what a weekend it was !!! 15m was packed with stations, and it felt
more like 20m to me :)

Great score, no Murphy showing ut either. I never did less preparations than to
this one, so felt rather relaxed before the start. The weekend just flew away.
New LA high score for 15m single op was the goal, and passed it with good
margin.

Cu in the cw contest in a few weeks. We will be multisingle there.
LA6YEA