[3830] CQWW SSB G3TXF SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nigel@G3TXF.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB G3TXF SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:21:46 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: G3TXF
Operator(s): G3TXF
Station: G3TXF

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: Devon
Operating Time (hrs): 27

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2132    39      152
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

With the help of Mr DX Cluster and his useful Spots, I tried to work everything
that I could on 10m SSB. The only Zone missed was 37.

Used a single 4-el yagi at 80ft.

Good conditions to West Coast USA with plenty of "03" in the log on both days.

On Saturday only a handful of JAs were worked, but on Sunday there were several
JAs first on SP then later on LP. At one point I was called by no less than six
BY stations in a row, one behind the other. Guess that in twenty years from
now, or even less, the BY pile-ups may be bigger than the JA pile-ups!

My regular annual outing onto SSB for the CQWWSSB Contest was once again great
fun. However my headset-with-boom-mic will now go back into its box for another
year - hi!

73 - Nigel G3TXF