[3830] CQWW SSB KU1T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jowoc1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KU1T M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:12:24 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KU1T
Operator(s): KU1T, W3IDT, WA3AER
Station: KU1T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Glengary, WV
Operating Time (hrs): 42h 26

  160:
   80:  109    16       50
   40:  164    25       64
   20:  352    29       89
   15:  551    31       92
   10: 1029    24       88
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, well, well..

It was expected to be a relaxed weekend, with beer, solitude and fun with
radio. It was all of the above and more.

Big thanks to Bob and Ted for joining me and making it first M/S operation. We
do not have multi TX, so it was just one signal, one seat and the rest is
drinking beer. Bands were very quiet and nice, noise arrived on Saturday
evening. We started slowly, with me and Bob taking major effort over night.
Then we traded chairs a few times, seeing great rates on 15 and 10. Ted arrived
on Saturday evening - not only he did great job during night, but in the morning
after few hours sit down to beginning of nice run on ten. Working with Bob the
run lasted about 5h and brought close to 600 Q. Then we slowly were winding
down, and when my XYL returned from Ohio we closed the shop.

Equipment worked without a glitch. Beverages helped tremendously on 40 and 80m.

All in all, great weekend - thanks for the fun, thanks for all Q.
vy 73, de KU1T

_zjt