[3830] CQWW SSB 8P2K(8P6SH) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dmsthill@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 8P2K(8P6SH) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:16:56 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P6SH

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Barbados
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 1242    30       95
------------------------------
Total: 1242    30       95  Total Score = 393,000

Club:

Comments:

Station Description:

Yaesu FT 950
Acom 1000 amp

Antenna(s):

2el LFA fixed EU, 3el LFA and SVDA (2 vertical array fixed SA)

Remarks

Thanks for all the great contacts in my first SSB contest in a few years from a
new QTH. Couldn't get in a full week-end because of other committments but the
band was wide open. JA was difficult from my location and I heard lots of mults
that I couldn't work (BY, 3V, and many others).

10m Summary
Zones
1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10  11  12  13  14  15
16  17  20  21  25  27  28  30  31  32  33  35  36  38  40

Countries
5B     6Y     8P     9A     9K     9Y     A6     A7     A9     C5
CE     CM     CN     CT     CT3    CU     CX     D4     DL     E5/s
E7     EA     EA6    EA8    EA9    EI     ER     ES     EU     EY
F      FY     G      GI     GJ     GM     GW     HA     HB     HC
HI     HK     HR     I      IT9    JA     K      KH0    KH6    KL
KP2    KP4    LA     LU     LY     LZ     OA     OE     OH     OH0
OK     OM     ON     OX     OZ     P4     PA     PJ4    PY     S5
SM     SP     SV     SV5    TI     UA     UA9    UN     UR     V2
VE     VK     VP5    XE     YB     YL     YO     YU     YV     Z3
ZD8    ZF     ZL     ZP     ZS

Dean - 8P6SH / 8P2K