[3830] CQWW SSB II9P M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fabio.grisafi@libero.it
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB II9P M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:34:30 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: II9P
Operator(s): I4AVG, I4VEQ, IT9AUG, IT9CHU, IT9CJC, IT9EQO, IT9GSF, IT9PKO,
IV3YYK, ON4LG, S52RU
Station: II9P

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:  152    11       57
   80:  439    20       88
   40: 1051    35      121
   20:  897    37      145
   15: 1276    37      144
   10: 2409    38      150

Club:

Comments:

First full happy contest week end without Mr. Murphy's visit!
Thanks to our guest's hard work (Antonello, IT9EQO, Carmelo, IT9AUG and
Marcello, IT9CJC) we had best ever antennas and a 35 meters high crane with a
full size 3 elements Yagi on top.
4 Squares on 80 and 40 did all a very nice job with all six Beverage too.

Regards and TU for the QSOs, see you in the coming CQWW CW!

GSF.