[3830] CQWW SSB N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N7AT(@K8IA/N7RQ) M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 18:38:52 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K1YR K8IA KC7V KS5A N7RQ W2AJW
Station: K8IA/N7RQ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   19     8        9
   80:  116    19       37
   40:  685    32       85
   20:  381    37      109
   15: 1002    34      125
   10: 1013    33      120
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

It's great to be involved with this wonderful group of experienced contest ops.
They check their egos at the door and do whatever it takes for the success of
the team. Their efforts show score results way beyond what this modest stations
normal capabilities would be.

Special appreciation to my xyl Sandy N7RQ who not only prepared all the great
meals, but had four operating shifts as well. Tnx Sandy!

Conditions were superb and alot like last year. Overall we had 11 less mults
this year, but 550 more q's and over 600K more points this year.

Great weekend!

Station One: K3, Alpha 8410
Station Two: Orion II (w/RX 366 sub rx, Acom 1000)

Antennas:
160 - Shunt fed 78' tower and 60 radials
80 - Full size 1/4 wave vertical and 32 radials
40 - M2 40M3L 3 el 40m yagi at 71'
20 thru 10 - 3 el SteppIR at 78'; Bencher Skyhawk at 45' fixed east; 5 el
monoband yagi Fixed JA at 61'
160/80 Rx Antennas this weekend - K9AY Loop System; DHDL

CU in ARRL SS CW next weekend.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club