[3830] CQWW SSB VE6JY M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VE6JY M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 19:10:26 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE6JY
Operator(s): VA6WGO VA6MA VE5MX VE6WQ VE6JY
Station: VE6JY

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Ab
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   50     9       12
   80:  252    24       45
   40:  833    34       96
   20: 1309    37      126
   15: 2224    35      131
   10: 2255    31      107

Club:

Comments:

Our first serious m/2 effort to coincide with perhaps the peak of this cycle,
such as it was. And it was pretty decent, a bit tough on the lower bands but
overall quite ok.  No equipment or software issues and a highly motivated crew
so  can't hope for better.  We may just do this again for CW, we'll see.

73 Don
VE6JY