[3830] CQWW SSB VK3TDX SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3tdx@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VK3TDX SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 20:47:41 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VK3TDX
Operator(s): VK3TDX
Station: VK3TDX

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:   47    12       12
   20:  342    27       62
   15:  734    27       70
   10:  257    18       46
------------------------------

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Good runs on 15 and 20 but 10 was moody in VK3 - always good to JA but only
short openings to EU and NA. 15 was enjoyably open past midnight to EU/AS. 20
meters always good with morning LP to NA/SA always the most fun for me.  40 was
just too hard for me to reach EU trying to get my complicated phonetic callsign
through.  Thanks to all for some enjoyable operating time.   73 Steve