[3830] CQWW SSB K7IA SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7iaham@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K7IA SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 21:30:14 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7IA
Operator(s): K7IA
Station: K7IA

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    1     1        1
   80:   11     7        7
   40:   16     9       13
   20:  108    21       62
   15:  167    28       75
   10:   27    12       20
------------------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I was having a good time on Friday evening, but the already flakey computer just
got more and more flakey before it finally began showing so many error messages
that I went QRT to investigate.  It passed HDD and RAM tests, so I reinstalled
the op system, twice.  That was the easy part.  The hard part was getting it to
do "Windows Update," even though Internet connection was working well.  Guess
ol' Win XP in nearing its last legs here.  So at noon on Sunday I pressed the
little portable ops laptop, a cheapie tiny Acer that has never missed a beat,
into service and had some more fun on the high bands.

The good news is the CQ WW CW and SS are still ahead!

Nearly every op who made a callsign correction announced the corrected
callsign.  Thanks Randy!

73, dan k7ia