[3830] CQWW SSB N0KE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ke@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N0KE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 22:55:14 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: DM69em
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:   10     4        5
   80:   44    21       13
   40:   73    38       22
   20:  197    69       30
   15:  361    78       28
   10:  506    84       30
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Great conditions but 10m was maybe so good it was counter productive with all
the QRM and needed repeats. On both days I worked some stations above 29100
just to see how high the activity was! At least one station seemed to be
running his CQ keyer in an unattended manner on two different bands! I had 30
more QSOs than last year where I ran assisted but the multipliers were 40 more
and total score 123,000 points for assisted last year. PJ2T was the only
station I worked on all six bands. I missed KL7RA on 80 and no KH6 worked on
160 and had at least 3 JAs on 5 bands. It seemed that the DX stations doing
split on 40 were much easier to work than the ones who were operating heads up
in the US portion of the band.