[3830] CQWW SSB XX9TYT(IK7YTT) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB XX9TYT(IK7YTT) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 04:49:05 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: XX9TYT
Operator(s): IK7YTT
Station: XX9TYT

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2028    36      109
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2028    36      109  Total Score = 617,845

Club:

Comments:

Great experience.All was an expriment, location,country/licence, antennas and
rtx. All was arranged for the first time for the contest.
The only tech problems was to configure the DVK.so finally i just use my loudy
and sometime raspy voice.

Finnally have a good score,but not the expected result.
I miss a lot of qso with Eu expecially on saturday, but a mix of bad
propagation and classic "eu wall of qrm" make operations very difficult.
Sunday morning i also found a mistake in the antenna direction!!!! "The
hand-man rotator" made a mistake and the antenna was not pointing exactly to
eu.
Na path was really unexpected, low signals but all workable becouse no qrm.

Thanks to Spiderbeam, ZeroFive antennas, David vr2ydc for the support.

See you in next contest

Equipment:
Rtx: Ten-tec Omni Vii
Pa: Acom 1000
Antennas: 3el.Spiderbeam - 5/8wl vertical by ZeroFive antenna