[3830] CQWW SSB N0IJ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0ij@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N0IJ M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:38:43 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ, N0IM, AA0AW, K0JJR
Station: N0IJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WISCONSIN
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:   15     6        7
   80:  103    18       50
   40:  241    32       88
   20:  500    38      119
   15:  869    34      131
   10: 1277    34      135
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Our team in the far NW woods of Wisconsin had our usual good time at my lake
station.  As reported, the high bands were super and the low bands just so-so.
Even with a 4 Square, it was pretty tough working many non big gun EU stations.
160 even with a pretty fair vertical was even tougher.

Hope we get at least this good conditions for the CW contest!

Thanks to all for the QSOs.

John, N0IJ