[3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nikoa.percin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB 9A1A M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 10:13:31 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: 9A1A
Operator(s): 9A2DQ,9A2EU,9A4CD,9A5DDT,9A5W,9A6A,9A7IMR,9A7R,9A9A
Station: 9A1A

Class: M/M HP
QTH: nr Zagreb
Operating Time (hrs): 46,5

  160:   756    14       67
   80:  1411    19       82
   40:  2669    36      127
   20:  2659    37      145
   15:  3651    39      155
   10:  2417    39      156
-------------------------------

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

We planed to have two OPS more, but due to some problems & other activities they
could not participate this time.
This weekend we had extreme weather exchange and QRN was very high causing
problems for reception on lower bands. Sorry to all who called us and having
weak signals on our RX antennas. Temperature exchange was realy big,from cca
15C on Friday afternoon to cca 1C on Sunday morning, and snowing on Sunday
evening, and very strong winds from SE added.
Finaly in night time during Saturday/Sunday we had Mr Murphy visit - problems
with power lines caused by problems on distribution network in Zagreb area.
Operating time was in total cca 1 hour less but interruptions were several
times.

Thanks to all who called us, and see you in CQ WW CW.

9A1A team