[3830] CQWW SSB YT1HA SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB YT1HA SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 11:38:38 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: YT1HA
Operator(s): YT1HA
Station: YT1HA

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: KN04HM
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:
   80:
   40:  204    17       76
   20:  366    25       88
   15:  397    18       62
   10: 1273    38      137
------------------------------
Total: 1273    38      137  Total Score = 493,850

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to Alex YU6DX,Jimmy YU1ED and Max YU1MM who helped me a lot to install
G400 rotator on sunday before contest.Location is on a top of the hill 300 asl
nr.Belgrade wide open to all sides of the world and there is no noise.Antenna
is old model ASAHI 33(30 years old) which I bought back in 2006 from
YU1ED,antenna was installed in 2007 but did not install rotator untill cq ww
2012:)it is only 6,5 m high.I started contest too tired and also forgot DVS at
home which made things so hard.Contest was old school style,mic in hand and
robot voice that killed me.
I started 40m with vertical and 24 radials,did not had time to put all 64.
Pure suicide on 40m,not enjoyable at all but it was ok.In the morning I moved
from 20 m ,bit 15 m to 10m and then fun started.i thought ,ok I willi install
antennas for 80 i 160 later in the afternoon but after 16 hours near the
station I colapsed in bed and slept until 4am.I was giving points on 20m and 15
m and I was late for 10 m,so told to myself you will now sit here on 10 untill
end and that how it was.Had a really nice time on 10m ,thanks to
FR5BS,Z81D,7Q7DFC,5Z4EE for calling.I ended on 10 m abt 17:00 GMT with this
score.So spend abt 23 hours on 10m.I could make maybe 300 more,2 hours I lose
on 15 m on sathudray on 15m.
It was very nice contest,great propagation.My opinion that working contest
alone is like a lone wolf in woods,better is to gather with good friends in M2
cathegory which is GREAT!I missed that adrenalin of M2 and my friends.
So see you next time,thanks to all who called me,thanks Zoki YU9DX,thanks to
all!
Best rate was 177 qso on 10m whit a lot of USA.
EQUIPMENT:
YAESU FT 1000 MP mark V field
900 W
3el.3 band asahi 6,5 m up