[3830] CQWW SSB M6T(G0AEV) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, steve@explore.plus.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB M6T(G0AEV) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:10:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: M6T
Operator(s): G0AEV
Station: M6T

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2206    38      129
------------------------------
Total: 2206    38      129  Total Score = 830,658

Club:

Comments:

CQWW SSB - SOSB (10m) HP Unassisted - G0AEV @ M6T

Having recently had my shack was broken into and the contents trashed I was
fortunate to be invited to use the G0KPW (M6T) station in Suffolk for the
contest.  Special thanks to Bob G4BAH for the use of his station, and to GM3WOJ
and G4PIQ for station-building assistance.

Station comprised a  5 element monobander at 100' and a tribander at 25' that
was pressed into service for a second antenna - which proved very useful when
the monobander developed severe rain static noise on Saturday.

Highlights included being called by Z81D for a double mult and hearing 10m stay
open up to the end of the contest - last QSO was to PY at 2340 with ZL heard on
the long path at around the same time.  I think the 40 zone clean sweep should
have been possible even though conditions were not as good as last year but I
missed the long path to KH6 and failed to work KL7.  There's always next
year...

Steve, G0AEV