[3830] CQWW SSB TI8M M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2012CQWWTI8M@w4bw.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB TI8M M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:26:54 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: TI8M
Operator(s): TI2JCY TI2KAC TI4ZM K4UN W4BW W4KTR W4XO
Station: TI8M

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Costa Rica
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   63     7       15
   80:  527    21       46
   40:  927    29       77
   20: 1962    32      101
   15: 2453    32      101
   10:  777    28       83
------------------------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

We are glad to be able to enjoy another contest gathering of our group of Costa
Rican and US ops for the 2012 CQWW Phone contest.  While conditions were much
improved, we still hope for even better in the March ARRL contest.  October is
the rainy season in Costa Rica and this year was no exception, which always
makes CQWW a challenge, but it's always good to get our group together to
operate.

We are glad to best our score from last year by about 800 Q's, but our mult
count was down a bit.

Thanks for the Q's and we hope to see all in March.

Bob - W4BW