[3830] CQWW SSB FY5KE(FY5FY) SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB FY5KE(FY5FY) SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 17:31:34 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): FY5FY
Station: FY5KE

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: French Guiana
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 3597    34      128
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions :
2 yagis antennas 5el@17m and 3 beverages
IC7200 / 100w

1715256 points make a virtual new world record for 15M in LP... I'll keep our
fingers crossed until next year for the announcement of the results !

I hope that the team of FY5KE will be together again next year for a MS or M2
entry in CQWW SSB and CW. We work hard with our "antenna farm" for that.

Thanks for this wonderful SSB contest, see you during the CW party.

73'S FY5FY Did @FY5KE