[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 05:08:57 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 2

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:  31     12
   40:  29     10
   20:   0      0
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  60     22  Total Score = 1,320

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, inverted vee.  Worked N4AF on 20M just before 0200Z.  No
other signals on the band.  At start time, could hear KW8N and N4DW weakly on
20, but they didn't hear me.  20M was as bad as I have heard it in a long time.
 40M was OK, but skip was fairly long and west coast activity seemed low.  80M
was quite good as far as CO, SD, and MA, but weak to the west coast.  I heard
WJ9B OK, but kept being beat to him by others calling for probably dupe QSOs.
Was prepared to go to 160M, but it takes a minute or so to change the antenna
from 80 and didn't try 160 in view of the dupes workable on 80M.  Don't know if
I will make the SS practice tonight, but hope so and hope to work everyone in
ARRL SS CW this weekend.  73, John, K4BAI.