[3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N7IR Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:01:48 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   19
   40:  232
   20:  157
   15:  138
   10:   79
------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was my lowest score of the past 4 years despite the sweep and extra mults.
Heard or worked at least two of every section except NNY and NLI.  The latter
was understandable considering their recent weather.  Plagued by noise most of
the 24 hours, so I apologize if I was a QRP alligator.  On the other hand there
were some incredible signal strengths on 40 in the evenings.  Even with the
attenuator on some of the east coast stations sounded like they were a block
away!
Thanks for the contacts and your patience.
73
Gary, N7IR