[3830] SS CW K9MMS SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K9MMS@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW K9MMS SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:32:21 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K9MMS
Operator(s): K9MMS
Station: K9MMS

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 13.3

------------
  160:    0
   80:  233
   40:  260
   20:   47
   15:   10
   10:    0
------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

K3 + AL-80B (800 W) ; Win-Test Logging

65% of QSOs via CQ runs.

Great to work a sweep including the new ON sections.  The last section worked
for the sweep was ND.  N7IV had been spotted a long while on 15 meters on
Sunday afternoon, but he was too weak to copy in IL at that time.  Later on
Sunday afternoon at 2239Z, KD4POJ posted (for a VE3 on 7025 kHz) "ND S&P above
025 gl"   So, I parked at 7052 kHz and made a CQ run.  At 2331, KD4POJ answered
my CQ and gave me ND for the sweep.  Thank you Dwayne !!

Thanks for the Qs, Ms, and fun.

73,
   Gary