[3830] SS CW N6RO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6RO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:35:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: EB
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  109
   40:  274
   20:  251
   15:  201
   10:  182
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

My CW SS #59.  Not up for the usual full-bore grind. And, it's K6LL's turn for
the U plaque!

Treated the contest as a dozen Thursday nite sprints, which are now more fun
for me than endurance tests. Only one on-time segment over 2 hours.

10m was open to everywhere most of the daytime, but little activity.  Last
mults were SB and DE.  No problem with the new Ontarios.