[3830] SS CW N6WM(@K6LRG) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] SS CW N6WM(@K6LRG) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 19:54:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
  160:
   80:   66
   40:  200
   20:  255
   15:  149
   10:   40
------------

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

A part time effort due to 4 kids soccer games.. 2 on Sat, 2 on Sun.  Limited my
OP time.. N1MM says 12 hours.. was able to put most of the chair time in on
Saturday.  Was dissapointed to miss ONN, since I wrapped up the old school
stuff easy and early..

Another interesting fact of this was I did about an hour remotely this morning,
limited to low power and no paddles for that..  It got a bit frustrating so I
drove back to the hill this afternoon to

Thanks to all for the Q's

Theres no stakes like sweepstakes!

Station
K3100