[3830] SS CW NN7ZZ(N5LZ) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NN7ZZ(N5LZ) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:43:23 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NN7ZZ
Operator(s): N5LZ
Station: N5LZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
  160:
   80:  100
   40:  178
   20:  213
   15:  205
   10:    4
------------

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

Iâ??m afraid Iâ??m going to be a part-timer for the remainder of my contesting
days.  10 ½ hours was all I could do this time.  The sweep came earlier this
year â?¦ I spent all of my time running and fortunately was called by most
sections, but I did have to go hunting for PR, SK, and PAC.   KH7Y finished my
sweep.  I had had enough when I hit 700 Qs so shut it down at that point.
Thanks to those in Sandyâ??s path who managed to get on and help make this
another good event!