[3830] SS CW VE7XF SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW VE7XF SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 22:02:32 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: near Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    2
   80:   43
   40:  181
   20:  230
   15:  298
   10:  120
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

One of the few contests left where I operate all bands, assisted (for the mug).
80M was covered in S-7 or more buzz from nearby plasma TVs. Better when the
neighbours went to bed, but not much activity left when they did.

Almost didn't make the sweep - tnx to VE3ZI (and later VE3CX) for the repeats
to enable me to fish them out of the 80M plasma crud, with an hour to go before
the end. They were the only ONNs I heard/saw the entire time. The last to come
were UT, VI, ND, ONN, in that order. Pretty much a squeaker.

The cat stepped on the keyboard and worked sombody - does that make me a multi?
I might dabble in the SSB event, but I'm saving my thorium for the CQ WW CW.

Ralph, VE7XF

N1MM, K-line, Steppir and wires.