[3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 22:42:42 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): 8:35

------------
  160:
   80:    7
   40:  147
   20:  125
   15:   94
   10:   63
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Can't miss the SS CW, even if I have to do it in the part time mode.

Was recalling my first SS CW in 1959, did about 75 QSOs in 24 hours, with
a bug, and crystals.

Times have changed, but so many of the same players, year after year
makes this contest a great reunion.

Great to log so many familiar calls.

Thanks one and all and hope to see you again next November.

73
Dan K7SS

missed NNY, VE4, and next door neighbor EWA (one of which i moved up the band
with, as he called folks, and was never able to get his attention on
backscatter...oh well.. hahaha)