[3830] SS CW K3TN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3TN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 02:55:32 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
  160:
   80:  162
   40:  254
   20:  166
   15:   66
   10:    5
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3 to KPA-500, OCF dipole at 45'

The real world, in the form of Hurricane Sandy cleanup and an oil burner that
died on Saturday, impacted my hours this year but still had the usual fun.

Band conditions for me on 10 and 15 were not great, just a few sweeps there
between sessions on 20/40 during the day. Did pick up KP2M, VE4MG and KL2R on
15 while sweeping the band, then ND for my last mult on another.

The new ONs came easily (though GTA always threw me, why not ONT??) and I found
VY1EI early on the first day to take the pressure off. The other hard one was
another Hurricane Sandy impact - NLI. Found one late on Sunday. I was worrried
a bit about SNJ and NNJ, but plenty of those.

40 was in great shape, amazingly long propagation very early in the days with
the West Coast booming in.

Nice work work a lot of new calls and a good number of checks starting with 0
or 1.