[3830] SS CW N4ZR SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4zr@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N4ZR SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 05:14:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N4ZR
Operator(s): N4ZR
Station: N4ZR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:
   80:  176
   40:  522
   20:  255
   15:  146
   10:    7
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It's sort of sad to watch the N1MM Available Mults and Qs window on Sunday
afternoon in the Unlimited class and see exactly three workable stations.
Sure, that means you need to CQ, but...

I probably spent too much time S&P on Saturday night, but this is still my best
QSO total in maybe 10 years.  I did learn something about how to make best use
of RBN spots in this contest - watch the RBN blog and CQ-Contest for the
details.

The setup:

K3
SB-220, about 1 KW
80m 3-element lazy vee array
40m 2-element shorty at 104 feet
20-10m stacked C-3E tribanders at 69 and 97 feet.

And last, but far from least, N1MM Logger V12.10.3.