[3830] SS CW N5DO SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5DO SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 05:35:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:   71
   40:  342
   20:  286
   15:  193
   10:    6
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to the ARRL for adding low power to the previously high power only
categories of unlimited and multiop.  The last two Sweepstakes I have taken
advantage of the opportunity and have enjoyed it immensely.  My first time in
the U category in SS.  Having all this information available adds to the
choices available for an operator and adds to the fun.  Having the RBN seems to
negate some of the "spotting effect."  When everyone is spotted it seems to
spread out the callers.