[3830] SS CW K5NA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K5NA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 08:00:25 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:   59
   40:   54
   20:   64
   15:   62
   10:   19
------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I took a casual approach to this years CW SS. I am still not able to sit in
front of a radio for many hours straight. So my goal was to work the 83
multipliers, which I was able to do.

Along the way I worked a few other stations as I stumbled across them. I didn't
call CQ until the last 10 minutes of the contest on 80M. I got a nice little run
going there, but that was because I was fresh meat.

This was the first year in many years that I didn't work 1000+ QSOs, except for
the year my father died just before the contest. I admit I was suffering from SS
withdrawal symptoms as I tuned the bands this year. Maybe next year I will get
serious again.

73, Richard - K5NA