[3830] SS CW W8FN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8fn@tx.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W8FN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:58:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:    0
   80:   58
   40:  333
   20:  404
   15:  111
   10:    2
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

It's hard to believe I missed a sweep because I couldn't work NNY, but that'w
what happened. Everything worked well for a change. Even though the 80 meter
tuner occasionally acted up, it hung in there for the duration. Sunday sure
seemed unusually slow and brutal. Were some of the casual entrants MIA this
year?

I'm finally coming to terms with SO2R using N1MM, but it sure would have been
nice to have a few more folks to work on the second radio.

Thanks for all the QSOs. See you next year!

73...
Randy, W8FN