[3830] For AOL subscribers to 3830

To: 3830 <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] For AOL subscribers to 3830
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 07:36:28 -0800 (PST)
We have been having some issues where some people have not been getting
mail after major tests. The note from Dave below is may help explain some

of the issue. However, I expect the only solutions maybe to:
1) live with it (and the possibility that you may need to resubscribe
occasionally)
2) move to digest mode (one email a day - maybe a really BIG email)
3) get another generic email address(gmail/yahoo/hotmail) that you dedicate to
contesting.com lists
4) maybe a forwarding address (like @arrl.net that redirects to your aol
address) would work

btw, all the @contesting.com list are experiencing this problem

Please do not respond to the list. This list is only for score posting.

cheers
dink, n7wa
3830 moderator