[3830] OK/OM DX OK7K(OK1GK) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1gk@seznam.cz
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX OK7K(OK1GK) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 12:37:53 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OK7K
Operator(s): OK1GK
Station: OK7K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Sazena Aerodrome
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:  108     77
   80:  316    203
   40:  354    221
   20:  486    290
   15:  315    205
   10:   77     61
-------------------
Total: 1656   1057  Total Score = 3,120,264

Club:

Comments:

Single OP All band after several years. I tend to be DX-er than contester so I
prefer Single band operation in order to get maximum from one band.
Standard antennas setup from 10m to 80m. Unfortunately our vertical for 160m
was "out of service" and also beverage antennas on neighbours field not
instaled due to farmers work. Therefore only few DX QSOs on TOP band.
I really surprised how many stations (especially from U.S. and JA) gave me
number 001...
Signals from middle EU stations (DL, SP...) on 15m + 10m comes with echo. I
would not be able to copy without K9AY RX loop.

Used equipment:
FT-1000MP Mark-V Field + ACOM2000A
Operating time 23h (1 hour sleep)
Win-Test contest logging software - www.win-test.com