[3830] WAE RTTY NO7T Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, no7t.thomas@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY NO7T Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2012 16:16:28 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NO7T
Operator(s): NO7T
Station: NO7T

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cochise, AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   13   13     0    36
   40:   48   48     0    72
   20:   84  151    67    80
   15:  110  340   230   102
   10:    4    4     0     6
------------------------------
Total:  259  556   297   296  Total Score = 164,576

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This was my first year exchanging QSC's. Using the N1MM logger with fldigi made
it so simple. Excellent software on both counts. Added some special macros to
handle certain situations made it a breeze. Made a few mistakes and learned
some lessons. All in all it really is a fun contest. The money band was 15M. I
will look forward to this contest next year. Thanks everyone, we'll do better
next year.