[3830] WAE RTTY TF3AO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tf3ao@simnet.is
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY TF3AO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 09:16:29 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: TF3AO
Operator(s): TF3AO
Station: TF3AO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: HP94BC
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   54   54    0     76
   40:   67   67    0     66
   20:  255  255   10    110
   15:  255  255   30    102
   10:    0    0    0      0
------------------------------
Total:  671  671   40    354  Total Score = 237,534

Club: Tango Fox Radio Foxes

Comments:

Didn't spend so much time, but pleased with the results. No 10M conditions, but
instead I worked few on 80M. First time I used QTC, and as many others have
written, the video on N1MM website is really helpful. Thanks to the organizers,
those who worked me and also those who spotted me. As far as I know we were only
2 operating from TF this time.  73 Seli