[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2012 20:47:52 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 16

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.6

  160:   8      8
   80:  20     15
   40:  18     13
   20:   1      1
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     37  Total Score = 1,739

Club:

Comments:

Had issues with the computer config,couldn't send with it and was having paddle
issues also so just listened for the first 15 minutes trying to get things
going.. Finally got paddles operating and made some Q's and had fun.. Great job
Ken N6RO, nice numbers.. Thanks for the Q's, I think the 45 minutes is a great
idea, next time I'll have things working to test it better!

Ok, cu in SS phone this weekend, have fun 73 Todd WD0T