[3830] SS SSB VE3RZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3ntw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE3RZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 16:32:52 -0800

------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig 756 Pro
Amp AL80B
Ant: 80m Dipole @ 45 ft
     40m 2 x 1/4wave verticals
     20-10m KT34 @ 50 ft

Great conditions, decided to do a non-assisted run this time and spend the time
running and little S&P.  Couldnt manage a full time effort due to XYL being
sick! Managed about 680 Qs the first day till 0200 Local.  Had PR, AK, NT & NL
needed for the sweep. Sunday morning found VY1EI on 20m after a short run on
15m.  He responded to the first call.  Then had NP4G call me when CQing.  Heard
VO1KBT on 15m and then finally had NL7V call me for the sweep.

Thanks to all for the Qs.  Makes it great fun with the new ON sections!!

73 Tony
ve3rz

Cu in the CQ WW CW next weekend.