[3830] SS SSB KB4KBS SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scottstraw@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KB4KBS SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:25:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KB4KBS
Operator(s): KB4KBS
Station: KB4KBS

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: GEORGIA
Operating Time (hrs): 4

------------
  160:
   80:   68
   40:   27
   20:    4
   15:    1
   10:    4
------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Comments:

I was able to find a few hours on Saturday evening and logged four more contacts
including two mults (LAX and WV) on Sunday evening during the last 10 minutes of
the contest. I was a total S&P operation, watching the spot list for those
elusive red call signs.  I missed DE in thee-land list - the number of people
in the pile-up Saturday night I'm sure exceeded the total population of that
small state.
I missed only one section in seven of the ten call districts.  In addition to
DE (3), I missed NE (0), ME (1), NLI (2), MS (5), EB (6), and ID (7).  I heard
but didn't work any of Canada save for three of the four new Ontario sections.
In the fouth call district I missed KY, PR, SC, SFL, and WCF.

I suppose if I had doubled my op time, I would have been much closer to a clean
sweep, but it is what it is.

Thanks to all for the contacts.

Station:
Yaesu 450D