[3830] SS SSB K7XC SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7xc@charter.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7XC SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:28:12 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Fallon, NV - DM09nm
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
  160:    0
   80:  112
   40:   88
   20:  283
   15:  576
   10:   81
------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! It always amazes me what a determined Low Power Operator can do
if they just "THINK LOUD!" Man was agony compared to CW but still FUN at the
same time!! After working hard for years to earn a NCCC KB-2000 award (2K Q's
CW & SSB Combined), this effort I FINALLY MADE IT with a total of 2043 Q's!!!!
Fitting for the last Sweepstakes contest from this location.... Sunday was much
better than Saturday. Throughout the event 10M was sorta in, 15M was the money
band, 20M held its own, I Never felt like I was making headway on 40M, but 80M
was very useable producing some amazing Mults. Station consists of a K3, 4ele
10M Yagi, 4ele 15M Yagi, 3ele 20M yagi, Inv Vee's 40/80M, & a 1/4 Vert
w/elevated radials on 40M. Wish i could have kept my fat butt planted in the
chair a few more hours but it just gets harder to do so as the years roll by.
This makes my 30th entry into SS... Where did the time go? Happy Holidays from
Central Nevada! 73s de Tim - K7XC = DM09nm... sk