[3830] SS SSB KT8K Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt8k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KT8K Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 19:42:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KT8K
Operator(s): KT8K
Station: KT8K

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN82ch SE Mich
Operating Time (hrs): 22:36

------------
  160:    0
   80:  106
   40:  110
   20:  127
   15:   35
   10:   42
------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Wow - that was intense.  I might have beaten my previous best by 20%, and I am
so grateful to all who patiently asked for repeats.  I tried not to subject you
to any more than I could help - more than ever this time I would not try too
many times unless you already had my call.  I never got a run going and just
S&P'd as fast as I could.  This time I had better concentration over the long
hours, and the old back pain was managed by jumping up and running around
stretching every half hour or so (but it didn't help much - lying down did,
though - gotta set up the station for that).  Thanks everyone for making it
another great sweepstakes.

Propagation was great nearly half the time I was on, and good or better the
rest of the time.  Noise levels dogged me periodically on 80, but sometimes
seemed to have no effect - people could hear me clearly and said I was loud.
Now I just hope for at least this good next weekend.  That's the thing for me -
radio is amazing.  73 & cul de kt8k - Tim