[3830] EPC PSK63 ON6NL LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on6nl@uba.be
Subject: [3830] EPC PSK63 ON6NL LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 05:20:49 -0800
                    EPC PSK63 QSO Party

Call: ON6NL
Operator(s): ON6NL
Station: ON6NL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kinrooi
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:    9     9
   80:  197   180
   40:  122   113
   20:  161   151
   15:  152   138
   10:   66    58
-------------------
Total:  707   649  Total Score = 2,130,667

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest with many participants for a mode like this.
 Hope to be in Top-10 for West of Kiev as the UR and UA stns are hard to beat.
Had to correct many received control-numbers with space, #, no leading zero
etc.
A T6 ask me what number to give, I responded "any number will do" and I got
8324. Maybe code of his vault?
 PSKers are nice people respecting users of other modes! Most of the time even
 PSK31 and JT65 were respected. When I commented the bad modulation of a CT1, he
ask me advise to improve it! On CW and SSB reaction are seldom that friendly!

Rig
 IC756P2, KT32A, 40m Loop
 80m/160m Rat-Tail dipole