[3830] SS SSB VO1MP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, samuelsongus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VO1MP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 05:35:52 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NL
Operating Time (hrs): 17.

------------
  160:
   80:   53
   40:   47
   20:  443
   15:  580
   10:    2
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Fun and games  .....always nice to run across old Sweepstakes afficionados......
and Radio friends lots af activity from VO1  and VO2... plans to operate for the
full  24 were thwarted by some domestic issues and paternal obligations....
that's my Story George and I'm sticking with it  hi ! First time using Win-Test
in a contest .. K5KG had aptly demonstrated the features of the prog during
Sweepstakes CW  here ,,,, so I Figured I'd  spring for my own copy ..  Set
target of 1500 qsos  that should have been easily reachable....Last two
sections were QSOs 640  - Delaware and  NT  -  624... Low  band  CQing was
pretty non productive overnight on Saturday  so took the max time off in favour
of operating to the end of the contest   ,  but decided that I had enough at
2400 and pulled the plug to go get some dinner..... one of these days I'll
actually do a full 24  for sweeps ....going to have to invest in a  voice key
module for the K3 ...lots of larynx gymnastics and voice exercises during this
test hi !   thanks for all the  Q's ...  Plan  to be QRV for CQWW CW as VD1M..

C'Y'ALL Next one  GLWCDR....
73  gus  VO1MP