[3830] SS SSB VE6BMX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB VE6BMX Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:11:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: VE6BMX
Operator(s): VE6BMX
Station: VE6BMX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Edmonton
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:   75
   40:   62
   20:  111
   15:  321
   10:  243
------------

Club:

Comments:

I had to go high power this time around (cant compete with Daniel). No regrets.
I think I had too much power as stations were hearing me and I couldnt hear
them (Its usually the other way around). Not many contests I run high power
with. Only about 14 hours put into this contest due to me working Saturday.
Missed PR and MB. A fun contest! 73 to all and thanks for all contacts!