[3830] SS SSB NK7J(W7SMF) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NK7J(W7SMF) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:35:57 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NK7J
Operator(s): W7SMF
Station: NK7J

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
  160:
   80:   92
   40:   91
   20:  225
   15:  316
   10:  214
------------

Club:

Comments:

This year the goal was to beat our best number of QSOs which was 818, which we
did. Was hoping to get around 1200 Qs but was lazy and went and watched the
Ducks loose (not a bad thing mind you). Overall went very smoothly, didn't run
into any LIDS this year to speak of.
The only snag we hit was our main amp was giving us some fits and was only
running about 3-400 watts, but did pretty good considering.
Think this was the first year I was not up the tower the day of the contest
changing or fixing something last minute.
Hit the 83 pretty early on surprisingly. Had no issues at all finding them all,
the last was QC (thanks VE2HIT).
73
Jack