[3830] SS SSB WA5RML Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ameasday@flash.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WA5RML Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 20:49:23 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: WA5RML
Operator(s): WA5RML
Station: WA5RML

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 7.5

------------
  160:
   80:   12
   40:   59
   20:   40
   15:   50
   10:    1
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Yaesu FT-857D @100 wts to G5RV (80/40) and Cushcraft MA5V (20-10).

Lots of fun to run LP.  I usually run QRP and the big contests become "death
marches" given my compromise antennas - and "compromise" ability!

Should have spent more time on 80M and 10M - definitely 10M.

Pleased to work 45 states in a weekend (uh uh! stop snickering!).  I worked
most of the hard states, but stumbled on DE and four (4) of the more common
ones!  I heard DE several times, but the "line" to work him/her was too long!

Once again, as with the NAQP SSB contests, I am pleasantly surprised at how
courteous everyone is.

Thanks to everyone for a really fun event.

73's,
Andy - WA5RML