[3830] SS SSB KL2R Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KL2R Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 12:41:52 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KL2R
Operator(s): N1TX, WL7BDO, KL6C, KL8DX
Station: KL2R

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: KL
Operating Time (hrs): 22.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:    4
   40:   39
   20:   95
   15:  207
   10:  275
------------

Club:

Comments:

A really strong team effort made for a tremendous amount of fun, even if the
bands didn't cooperate as  well as in 2011.  Sadly, Dan KL1JP could not join
us, but Phil KL8DX made the 2+ hour drive north from  Healy to put in some
serious seat time.  Carl WL7BDO and Elaine KL6C showed him the ropes, and he
was off and running quickly.  We had some pleasant surprises in the log with
some expectedly difficult sections dropping in quickly.  But then what happened
to QC and ONS?!?  No Clean Sweep, but the  camraderie and many laughs more than
made up for the miss.  We will all remember Sweeps 2012 fondly for years to
come.