[3830] CQWW CW EI4CF SOSB(A)/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EI4CF SOSB(A)/15 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 14:50:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: EI4CF
Operator(s): EI4CF
Station: EI4CF

Class: SOSB(A)/15 LP
QTH: Mulllagh
Operating Time (hrs): 13:41

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  313    34      114
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Sunday was better here than Saturday, with better propogation and longer
openng.Some signals from the north had a strange ringing sound on them, and the
dots and dashes seemed to be on top of each other! Used an Icom 7800 and steppir
DB36. Again, as in the SSB test, I found the 180 degree option extremely
useful.
I just wish I could have given it more time, but my duties called me away on a
number of occasions. Ce l vi!