[3830] CQWW CW N5XZ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5xz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N5XZ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 16:30:11 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5XZ
Operator(s): N5XZ
Station: N5XZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: TEXAS
Operating Time (hrs): 36

  160:
   80:
   40:  431    36      113
   20:  300    36      124
   15:  554    37      131
   10:  350    32      105
------------------------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

This was a great contest! Even though I didn't make my goal of 2000 QSO's, I was
very happy with the result. Based on my total operating time, I know I coult
have made the goal, and next time I will have to pull out that additional
motivation to do so. (I slept in on Sunday morning, my bad.) Band conditions
were excellent, ten meters was hot hot hot and 15 was too, also it was the
money band. I hade some local electrical noise come up on Saturday (why does it
have to happen during a contest?) but it seemed to be mostly gone on Sunday. As
usual, the equipment worked flawlessly, even though I made a couple of operator
errors during the contest. Next time, I WILL put in more hours.

Rig: Elecraft K3/P3
Amp: Alpha 78 @ 1,500 watts output
Ant: 4-el SteppIR for 10, 15, 20 with the rotary dipole for 40
S/W N1MM 12.11.1